American Express Careers
Sales Support Executive
This role is designed to support the overall growth of American Express Card acceptance in the Dutch market for the coming years.
The Sales Support Executive will be responsible for supporting the Acquisition Team in general, and the External Acquisition Partners and the B2B channel in particular.
Today, the External Acquisition Partners channel is responsible for signing a very large number of new locations that wants to accept American Express within the retail, restaurant and the lodging industry. The B2B channel focuses on providing American Express solutions for both buyers and suppliers within various industries.
- Be first point-of-contact for our external Acquisition Partners and B2B merchants.
- Managing and ensuring adherence to robust Compliance guidelines and processes.
- Manage all relevant operational processes around existing and new Acquisition Partners and B2B merchants.
- Seek for and drive efficiency gains within the Acquisition Partners processes.
- Acquire good understanding of Commercial arrangements with our partners and execute these, including invoicing.
- Actively seek for expanding opportunities with new Acquisition Partners.
- Liaise with various internal support units, operational, commercial, pricing, audit teams, compliance teams, other acquisition teams.
- Liaise with various external suppliers within the field of IT and Commerce.
- Ad hoc Acquisition support on various projects.
- Work closely with our Corporate Card colleagues ensuring smooth and accurate B2B merchant onboarding.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- HBO+ educational level.
- 3 years minimum relevant working experience.
- Sound commercial feeling.
- Doing things right, have an eye for detail,ability to work precisely.
- Master different processes the same time while maintaining the high standards of integrity/compliance in a demanding environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Teamplayer with ‘can do’ attitude.
- Self-starting and pro-active approach.
- Ability to master quickly different Amex systems and tools, not afraid of ‘IT’.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 17, 2019, 6:55:52 AM