Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.Don’t live life without it.
Be a Part of IT Service Management Transformation
As a project manager, you will be responsible for keeping our team on target to deliver multiple initiatives and projects that will drive the ITSM strategy forward. You will help to create connections with our customers, track and prioritize work, assist leadership with meaningful and succinct status updates, and unite teams and team members to deliver results.
There are multiple opportunities to be a key contributor at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining team and project charters
- Aligning initiatives to the ITSM strategy
- Prioritizing ITSM process and efficiency opportunities
- Working with upstream and downstream customers to solve issues
- Working with the ITSM intake team to define and scope new development opportunities
We are looking for a project manager with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed who can become a key player in the ITSM Data Intelligence team. This position will be responsible for keeping multiple initiatives on tack and will be responsible removing roadblocks and escalating issues to leadership to ensure targets are met.
- Excellent communication skills
Members of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to simplify and automate technical and business processes
- Using logic and creativity to solve problems through technology
- Understanding how data drives business decisions
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2019, 11:26:19 AM