American Express Careers
Senior Manager - Merchant Financing Operations
- Assist in day to day operations of Merchant Financing, working towards our loan funding targets, and ensuring a smooth end to end experience.
- Identify process, systems/automation, or organizational opportunities to streamline the end-to-end Merchant Financing loan acquisitions and origination process.
- Analyze multiple customer listening posts (Call listening, Operational Metrics, Net Promoter surveys, Complaint Tracking, etc.) to identify opportunities to improve the merchant experience and develop action plans for these.
- Implement performance management tools (reporting, dashboards, etc.) to effectively monitor KPI’s at an individual agent, team, or process level. Ensure that these are being leveraged in the daily management of sales and operations and as key input to a holistic process improvement program.
- Analyze detailed process and performance data, and apply statistical techniques, queuing theory, and other mathematical techniques to optimize performance.
- This position is based in Atlanta
- Experience applying Industrial Engineering/CPI, Six Sigma, and/or Lean methodologies to improve the performance, cost, and quality of services provided.
- Strong analytical background, with the ability to mine data to identify opportunities and develop quantified cost/benefit analysis of proposals.
- Desire and Proven Ability to:
- Independently overcome obstacles and resolve complex problems.
- Work cross-functionally and influence without direct authority.
- Manage complex projects and drive results.
- Effectively organize complex information into well written and structured documents such as executive presentations, technical requirements documents, agent procedures, and training manuals.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience in Telesales, call / contact center and/or Financial Services industry is preferred.
- Experience developing system capability designs and requirements or overseeing technology development in an Agile environment
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2019, 2:16:26 PM