American Express Careers
Senior Business Solution Analyst
- Project Manager for Operations and Network Solutions
- Identify business process owner and project team
- Manage all core Project aspects
- Schedule and Facilitate project meetings
- Provide weekly status updates, including the identification and escalation of risks and issues
- Setup Kick-off Meeting and review Roles & Responsibilities with project team
- Understand of AXP network products and awareness of best practice of the card industry
- This includes:
- comprehension of AXP solutions to Bank partners
- assessing of new solutions applicable to existent partners
- Support efficiencies to improve time-to-market
- Drive innovation, best practices in a multiple complex environment
- Operational support for Partners (Issuers and
- Operational Trainings (Disputes, fraud,
- UAC process management
- Guarantee BOP adherence from participants
- Liaison between GNB compliance, GNICS Risk and Network Exception Teams and Partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
QualificationsQualifications & Abilities
- Ability to influence and communicate with multiple levels of leadership and across departments.
- Ability to push back and provide alternative solutions when challenged is presented by internal or external stakeholders.
- Has the desire to lead as well as perform Operational activities.
- Is able to form a clear high-level vision of project understanding while maintaining focus on individual tasks/objectives.
- Ability to quickly identify hidden impacts and/or risks.
- Takes initiative to continually develop and learn new processes and methods; it’s quick to adapt to ongoing changes in the enterprise.
- Pursuit to challenge the status Quo.
- Ability to manage and integrate different teams for Operational issues and liaison with technical teams do determine the root cause.
- Ability to build strong working partnership with internal business partners, technical partners and vendors
- Ability to work autonomously in multiple projects with an excellent organization, time management, project management skills with ability to deliver on commitment with tight timelines
- Excellent verbal and writings skills in English and Spanish is desired
- Strategic thinking based B2B and B2C focus
- 3 years’ experience in managing Financial and Technologies project is desired
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2019, 11:28:29 AM