American Express Careers
Business Development Executive
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- You are a goal orientated target achiever whilst also being a team player in order to contribute to highly regarded and successful sales team and a dynamic business unit that has grown incrementally over the past years. You thrive in a challenging and dynamic business within a stable, driven and professional sales team. The following traits and industry backgrounds that might help you help our clients:
- Business development skills and winning sales strategies
- Proven experience of having high level conversations with directors and decision makers
- Previous experience of opportunity profiling, cold calling, generating referrals and leveraging relationships for prospecting
- Past B2B sales experience is essential
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to set goals and implement strategies to exceed targets
- Focus on premium service across sales and account management
- Understanding of economic fundamentals for the purpose of negotiating during the sales cycle and for account development purposes
- RG146 would be an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 12, 2019, 12:35:09 AM