American Express Careers
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
• Global Credit Administration protects American Express' assets by minimizing credit and fraud losses at best-in-class levels.
• We utilize outstanding techniques, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, and provide superior service to improve customer and shareholder value.
• We will accomplish this by having the most talented teams who are supported by best-in-class capabilities and processes.
• The incumbent will be responsible for managing team of analytical employees managing Contact and Capacity Management.
• Real Time Monitoring, BCP, ID and Access Management. Manage Inventory, aging, service levels, abandon rates and penetration rates to ensure collection effectiveness targets are met.
• Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management
• Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department
• Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
• Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs
• Capacity Management for sub-processes
• Work with Short Term Forecasting Team in CNO, for IDPs and Staffing.
• Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process
• Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
• Real time adherence, monitoring and communication. Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
• Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc. and Manage Outbound Contacts on Dialer, with minimal abort rate.
• Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process.
• In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
• Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
• Feedback, Huddle timings, training schedules and other Off-The-Phone activities.
• Shift Rotations
• Shift 24X7
• Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in-service industry.
• Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
• High result orientation
• Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
• Manage conflict and counsel performance
• Strong team player with a high level of integrity
• Result oriented and decision-making skills.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
• Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
• Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time is Preferred
• Customer Commitment
• Respect for People
• Good Citizenship
• A will to Win
• Personal Accountability
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2019, 11:04:20 PM