American Express Careers
Business Analyst - Salesforce Administrator
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 10th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of SABE Team in Amex to enable and drive customer experience in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment. The listed SFDC role is an exciting opportunity for supporting Amex Salesforce.com users.
If you seek challenge, have a customer centric, analytical mind-set, consider working with SABE, American Express.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage user administration on Salesforce platform, performing quality assurance reviews to ensue new user profiles are setup according to compliance and business policies.
• Investigate and resolve user reported issues on business rules, processes, data, and reporting. Evaluate if outside assistance is required and assign cases accordingly. Provide root cause analysis on issues.
• Communicate with users via email, instant messenger, telephone, and LiveMeeting to analyze problem and provide updates or issue resolution.
• Collaborate with technologies and business and assist then in resolving the issues.
• Monitor and track user reported issues through reports/dashboards to ensure that timeliness & quality goals are met.
• Annual Portfolio Realignments & other ad-hoc support with portfolio
• 1+ years of experience in a business environment
• 1+ years of experience in a Customer Support / Helpdesk environment
• BE/B Tech, BCA, MCA, or graduates with relevant technology experience.
• Strong English Language skills (both written and verbal)
• Salesforce.com Admin Certification (preferred)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2019, 12:23:10 AM