American Express Careers
Senior Marketing Analyst
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to perform in the Intl Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible to develop, negotiate and implement Membership Rewards partners to maintain and add new redemption options/channels to the program; including contract management.
- Lead and negotiate with catalogue vendors that support the entire merchandise strategy, ensuring financial and customer services targets are met consistently.
- Identify new benefits and capitalize on opportunities to drive goals, balancing CM engagement and organic spend growth with overall expense management.
- Analyze and control of actions results. Claims management.
- Partners´ cost management.
- Build successful internal relationships across multiple teams such as Central MR Team, local related areas teams, CFN, CEN and finance teams.
- Supervise one direct report.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- University Degree or last year´s studies: Marketing, Business Administration or related.
- Marketing Experience with communicational & financial skills.
- Previous Card/consumer knowledge and experience with loyalty programs would be a plus.
- Strong partner management skill – ability to build and manage external relationships, and experience managing contracts.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time with minimum supervision.
- Proactive, innovative, creative thinking and teamwork skills are very important for this role.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2019, 6:32:51 PM