American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Key responsibilities include:
Join a dedicated team responsible for organizing, tracking and analyzing data for use by the Governance leadership in strategic decision making.
• Standardization of Governance reporting infrastructure and providing Business Insights to Governance leadership to drive Business Decision.
• Active involvement and leadership in the delivery of Governance MIS reporting packages. Develop key understanding of the resulting data elements and key business trends.
• Perform business’s operational analysis to deliver insight into operational performance and develop business case solutions
• Candidate should be able to create/build excel based reports with proper linkages
• Preferably, the candidate should have the ability to extract data from multiple platforms, collate and link it logically & ensure timely report generation for leadership
• Ability to present analysis / reports within tight deadlines
• Proven experience in Project Management
• Strong understanding of Regulatory requirements on Value Generation Program
• Graduate in any stream with work experience in Testing, reporting or Analytics preferred
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint essential. Understanding of Cornerstone / Hive / Hadoop / Database Architecture would be an added advantage
• Strong presentation skills, including the ability to synthesize complex data into clear presentation decks
Excellent communication skills: Can articulate and communicate effectively.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 12:11:08 PM