American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions
Cardmember Acquisition is the largest investment in American Express’ Global Consumer Services Group. The Enterprise Digital Application & Platform (EDAP) team is a core part of cardmember acquisition, having responsibility for creating world class digital experiences to drive increased acquisitions.
We are looking for talented product leaders to join our Solution Management team to help craft scalable solutions for the products and platforms supporting digital acquisition. You will have the opportunity to learn new things and see how you can make a direct contribution to the success of our company.
You will work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. You will have a passion for both technology and business strategy. in order to develop product roadmaps that optimize shareholder value while solving user problems. You will enjoy being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
Does this sound like you?
As a Solution Manager you will;
· Work closely with marketing, analytics and finance teams to understand hypothesis’ around the incremental value related to new features and capabilities
· Take a leading role in understanding business requirements to deliver on key outcomes for our customers and stakeholders
· Work closely with solution architects to define solutions and capabilities that will scale across all digital acquisition products and journeys
· Develop a keen understanding of the underwriting, onboarding and new accounts processes in all markets across the globe
· Work closely with product managers and product owners as capabilities are refined into deliverable features
· Keep up to date with industry, competitor, Agile/SAFe methodologies and new trends
You should have the following skills and qualifications;
· 2+ years experience within a digital product development team highly desired
· Experience as a product owner, software developer or scrum master
· In depth knowledge of agile processes and principles
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Able to build positive relationships, influence decisions and make things happen
· Highly organized with a can-do attitude
· An ability to work in a deadline driven environment with a fast pace and changing needs
· Bachelors degree required; Marketing, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related field is an asset
· Masters degree or MBA is a plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2019, 2:19:40 PM