American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - US Servicing
Just beginning your career in customer service? American Express offers world class leadership and career development. We are looking for people beginning their career to come and join a world class leader in premium servicing.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive base pay
- Highly competitive performance-based bonus
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and dependents. No maximum number of dependents. Employee may enroll as many as possible as their dependent so long as they're eligible.
- Retirement Fund
- Career development including trainings and career growth
- Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
- Private mother’s room
- Onsite gym
- Fitness studio
- Fun karaoke room
- On-site clinic
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Talk and react personally to whatever the circumstances and assist our customers to understand potential issues and how we can assist.
- Listen to the real need, find what you can give the customer that they don’t know is there and create powerful solutions to get the job done the first time.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Take pride in delivering great service in a fun environment that celebrates recognition, as well as a vibrant, fast paced and diverse culture.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- At least 2 years, and no more than 7 years, of customer service experience in a contact center environment with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation
- Demonstrated consultative experience, ability to influence, resourceful
- Creative problem-solving, eager to find customized solutions
- Experience in banking/financial services a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree and college undergrads may apply
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then Global Servicing Group at American Express may be an ideal fit for you.
28F, Bonifacio One Technology Tower
3030 Rizal Drive West
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 17, 2019, 12:41:05 AM