American Express Careers
This position, reporting to the Director of Information Security, will be part of the team responsible for protecting Accertify information assets from all threats. The team is also responsible for supporting the Information Security requirements of our internal and external audit programs.
This position will require a candidate that has a high attention to detail to identify legitimate threats, perform triage/risk assessment of said threat, and have the ability to clearly articulate significant findings to Tier 2 personnel, systems owners and leaders for further disposition. This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate that is interested in gaining Information Security experience in an enterprise-level organization.
Responsibilities also include:
- Manage and maintain security systems and software, including SIEM, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and anti-malware software.
- Manage security problem tickets. Log and monitor security events.
- Help build a culture of organizational security by working closely with Accertify employees.
- Demonstrate vigilance by responding to incidents, tuning procedures, and participating in security assessments and remediation programs.
- Perform day-to-day operations of security solutions and the identification, investigation, and resolution of security events detected by those systems.
- Participate in the creation of policies, standards, and procedures where appropriate.
- Raises awareness of data security & compliance risks to upper management.
- Review infrastructure logs and interpret the security implications of that activity and devise action plans for appropriate resolution.
- Participate in investigations into problematic activity.
- Review and evaluate vulnerability management to schedule and apply fixes and security patches.
- Maintain knowledge by conducting research on emerging products, services, and security standards.
- Current certifications (or ability to obtain certification) in CISSP, GIAC, or PCI highly preferred
- Governance, regulatory or controls experience, in particular PCI
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Familiarity with security tools (SIEM, AV, firewalls, scanners, etc.)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task, while responding to changing business
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to handle multiple work streams and support various team member collaborative projects to completion
- Ability to effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to quickly come up to speed in any area, sufficient to speak with an informed opinion and create a credible impression with stakeholders
- Effectively seeking and utilizing feedback from leaders and mentors to address skill gaps
- Ability to analyze complex information and identify the most relevant details
- Strong sense of personal accountability and ability to drive results
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2019, 2:05:07 PM