American Express Careers
Director, Business Development
- Partner with sales leaders across various sales and account management segments to implement multi-market payment solutions.
- Lead strategic selling in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements.
- Develop and execute a portfolio growth strategy, adapting plans and priorities to address resource/operational requirements.
- Achieve portfolio CV growth targets.
- Ability to speak to supplier payments and strategies to improve workflow
- Experience in the payments industry
- Hunter mentality
- Advanced analytical skills to bring concepts to life through data
- Proven strategic thinking and execution with examples of developing strategy and converting that strategy into results
- Proven track record in Fintech and/or B2B sales negotiations, leadership and closing skills with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Strong understanding of complexities, nuances, and opportunities in payments industry across a variety of global markets.
- Thorough knowledge of successful consultative selling techniques within Procurement, Treasury and Finance related to supply payments.
- Knowledge of Fintech value propositions, product lines and technology.
- Extensive experience with complex sales planning and execution.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Exceptional thought leadership, strategic thinking skills and project management aptitude.
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills and ability to interface and influence at the most senior levels.
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills
- Ability to travel as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2019, 8:50:58 AM