American Express Careers
Client Management Support Specialist
Supporting the Client management team in conducting checks and analysis on the Dutch client portfolio.
- Managing all relevant processes around client management such as know your customer, the Net promotor score (customer satisfaction), preparing reports
- Be a liaison between The client management team, other internal company units – Supporting departments in Brighton, Credit and Risks and incidently with customer contacts as well
- Supporting the marketing department in managing events. Execution of the project plan, managing the invites overview and timelines as well.
- Annual projects driven by central initiatives: Cleaning up the inactive merchant base, preparing the Net Promotor Survey, providing requested overviews and preparing underlying data for decks and reports
- Monitoring business metrics and ensure those metrics are tracked to benefit CLM processes and targets;
- Troubleshoot operational issues with merchants together with the client managers
- Comply with and help to enforce standard policies and procedures
- Support the remote client management team in Madrid whenever needed.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- MBO/HBO educational level
- A good command of the Dutch language both written as well as in speech
- A good command of the English language both written as well as in speech
- Good social and network skills
- Good understanding or fast in mastering different systems (Merchantforce/Genesis/Smart)
- Advanced knowledge of microsoft office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Quick in learning
- Sense of Humor
- Self starting
- Pro active.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2019, 9:00:40 AM