American Express Careers
- TLS P&L:
- Increase revenues (i.e. sales volume and sales yield) generated by the portfolio)
- Customer satisfaction: improve the ratio # complaints / compliments for the portfolio and generate positive feedback from the Centurion CMs
- Customer engagement: improve share of travel wallet for the portfolio
- FACE CMs:
- Establish personal communication (F2F, call, email) with Centurion CMs to
- Better understand their needs and deepen relationship with them
- Execute sale stactics defined by proactively and relevantly contacting the CM (outbound sales) and/or direct the DTC to promote specific products (inbound sales)
- Proactively communicate to the CM the status of feedback given
- Understand Centurion CMs & TLS Products to define sale stactics
- Understand the potential revenue of each Centurion CM in the portfolio
- Understand the profile, preferences, history of the CMs in the portfolio
- Understand existing TLS Travel and new product offerings: value proposition, target customer, and potential revenue
- Identify business development opportunities relevant to the portfolio as a whole and/or specific CMs and define sale stactics (e.g. anniversary, ‘welcome back’, annual trips planning…)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
- Enthusiastic about acquiring travel knowledge, inviting and coordinating centurion group tour.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving: must be able to understand specific CMs preferences and MTS product offering and then provide tailored solutions to CMs
- Decision Making: must be able to balance decisions that need to be made on-the spot and make them (e.g. in front of CM) vs. the ones that need to be discussed to supervisor and then make joint decision.
- Build relationships with high net-worth, sophisticated, and demanding individuals
- Influence internal stakeholders to get things done on behalf of Centurion CMs in portfolio
- Ability to manage unhappy customers and handle stressful situations
- Results-driven, prior sales experience strongly encouraged
- Self-motivation is key.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision, take initiative without being prompted to do so, and work with / influence non-reporting employees (the Dedicated Travel Consultants).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 22, 2019, 2:45:18 AM