American Express Karrieren
Manager Regional Sales (m/w/d), Frankfurt am Main
To support our team we are currently looking for a Mgr-Regional Sales (m/f), Frankfurt am Main.
American Express is a leading global payments, network, and travel company, backed by one of the world's most recognized brands. American Express is unique in the payments industry as an issuer of cards as well as a worldwide network that processes millions of merchant transactions daily. We offer the broadest array of charge, credit, prepaid and co brand cards for consumers, small businesses, midsize companies, large corporations and many of the biggest companies in the world. With 160 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations.
Global Commercial Solutions (GCS) is a core operating group of American Express and has delivered robust growth over the past decade. GCP partners with corporate clients to help them manage travel expenses and make purchases through proprietary payment solutions and expense management tools. Global Business Development (GBD) is responsible for acquisition of new multi-national and global GCP clients with multi-billion dollar revenues. Based out of London, the GBD Sales Manager will focus on accelerating sustainable growth within the B2B arena across the GCG customers.
- Achieve portfolio CV growth targets
- Partner with GCG Account managers to sell, implement and launch large-scale payment solutions
- Collaborate to drive B2B innovation and strengthen the B2B value proposition through partnership with finance, risk, merchant services, product, technology, and others
- Sell with integrity, in alignment with compliance and internal partner business requirements
- Drive expansions and cross-sales from a pool of existing high-priority clients
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
More than 5 years of working experience in sales
Proven track record in sales negotiations, leadership and closing skills with Fortune 100 companies in the region
- Extensive experience with complex sales planning and execution
- Thorough knowledge of successful consultative selling techniques within Procurement, Treasury and Finance related to supply payments
- Knowledge of B2B value propositions, product lines and technology
- Strong financial acumen
- Exceptional thought leadership, strategic thinking skills and project management aptitude
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills and ability to interface and influence at the most senior levels
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to travel frequently
- Fluency in German and English
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Vollzeit
Date Posted: 19.07.2019, 10:29:24