American Express Careers
Senior Anayst-B2B Digital Testing
Digital Conversion Optimization in the Prospect Acquisition experience is one of the largest investments in American Express. As part of the Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) Digital Acquisition team you will be responsible for developing world class digital products, capabilities and marketing programs that support our global markets and help fuel our acquisition growth.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of our B2B Conversion Optimization program. This program develops highly impactful Multivariate Testing (MVT) and A/B/n Test & Learn campaigns that will define and influence American Express’ UX strategy for the US Card Shop (our primary acquisition website). The Test & Learn team is critical in assisting the department meet lofty year-over-year revenue goals. Further, the Analyst/Senior Analyst will work closely with the broader analytics, product, and strategy teams to drive insights focused on defining, understanding and effectively measuring the value of these initiatives.
Reporting into the Manager, B2B Digital Conversion Optimization, the Analyst/Senior Analyst will collaborate to evolve the site experience and should have a passion for improving KPIs within digital channels. This work will be instrumental in demonstrating how Test & Learn can be directly linked to drive organizational goals. To that end, these focused digital experiment campaigns will influence and drive the organization’s strategic business decisions and investment optimization for site capabilities and features.
- Execute a high velocity test & learn program in support of Manager – ranging from test ideation, providing direction to design and development teams, managing timelines, communicating with stakeholders, Quality Assurance (QA), data review, and more.
- Deliver actionable, data-driven insights to help drive improvements to our customer experience and deliver profitable growth on
- Tell the story by communicating insights and recommendations to business partners and leaders
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive an experimentation-led culture
- Interact with all levels of the organization across multiple time zones and teams including Product Management, Engineering, Design & Research, and other Analytics Professionals to identify, build, and launch insightful tests
- Digital marketing experience preferred; B2B or performance marketing is a plus
- Test & Learn experience is an asset
- Strong track record of exceeding performance goals
- Ability to evaluate digital performance data to derive insights
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with and comfort using Web Analytics tools is a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and deliver against them
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 14, 2019, 3:25:24 PM