American Express Careers
Sr Infrastructure Engineer - Voice Platforms, Digital Workplace
Don’t live life without it
- Rely on you to provide maximum possible service availability and performance across Avaya Call Center and Carrier SIP Transport
- Advanced Oracle SBC knowledge
- Build Oracle EOM thresholds and alerts
- Genesys Voice SIP Server support
- Build and Maintain Voice Automation platforms
- Provide valuable solutions for business, both tactically and strategically and ensure compliance to process, procedure and tools within the operations
- Ability to diagnosis voice equipment problems, following sound troubleshooting procedures to find solutions
- Extensive experience with voice platforms and server theories, principles and concepts; voice application and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows, Linux; SAN storage systems; clustering;physic, SIP, VOIP; LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies
- Self-motivated to creatively find and investigate a wide range of system events across Avaya CM, CMS, AES, and Oracle SBC platforms
- Possess extraordinary interpersonal skills across teamwork channels such as email, decks, group discussions, Slack, Skype, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience building and being responsible for the development of complex, large scale enterprise applications and products that require a deep understanding of application logic and dependencies consistent with rich business knowledge.
- Demonstrate thought leadership to overcome challenges and motivate change.
- Strong IT management, documentation, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously and respond appropriately
- Independent self-starter to make things happen and prioritize your own work load.
- Requires professional written and oral communication skills and analytical skills
- Solid grasp on CTI/RTA links between CMS, AES, Intelligent Call Management systems and Dialers
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or has equivalent work experience
- Prefer specific technical knowledge in two or more of the following areas: Linux, Avaya, Genesys, ICM routing, Carrier Routing tools
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 24, 2019, 7:30:53 PM