American Express Careers
Customer Service Analyst
Purpose of the Role:
- Deliver High Standards of Customer Service by handling Premium Customer’s Membership Rewards related inquiries.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience to High Value Card Members.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Support any new initiatives in the Directorate
- Deliver to the Employees, customer, shareholder metrics as per Goals
- Suggest Process Improvements/Changes To Achieve & Ensure ‘Customer First Resolution’.
- Work With Other Operations Departments And Customer Groups To Support New Product Launches, Promotions etc.
- Ensure adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Actively uphold the blue box values by not engaging in behaviors that do not support our corporate objectives
- 24x7 work environment (Saturdays working - applicable per business requirement)
- Graduate Or Post Graduate in B.com, B.Sc (Mathematics/Economics) with minimum 2 years of experience preferably in JAPA or UK market.
- Minimum G3L3 rating in last performance review
- Minimum 12 months tenure as Band 28 in the current role as on the date of application
- Knowledge of Membership Rewards process will be an advantage. Amex Cards/Other Products knowledge desirable
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Passion and experience in the delivery of premium customer service
- Change Management Ability, high result orientation and ability to meet timelines.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
- Previous Analytical Experience In Operations/Servicing Environment Is Preferred.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Ability To Think Within the Framework Of Policies And Procedures And Yet Provide A Customized Solution.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2019, 2:37:51 AM