American Express Careers
Sr Analyst- Digital Capabilities and Payments
As part of the Digital Capability & Experience Team, this role will be responsible for helping to create and manage new end-to-end digital experiences for customers in Japan.
Responsibilities will include a blend of project and partner management and strategy, helping to create new spend and digital customer experiences.
1. Helping to create best in class experiences from acquisitions, to payments and engagement.
2. Partner with both internal (local and central) and external partners to understand and lead in digital payment discussions; providing insights into local needs and requirements, while developing solutions and best practices
3. Monitoring and identifying new opportunities in both payments and digital experiences
4. Assisting with the project management of new digital and payments initiatives working with Central teams
5. Gathering and analyzing of data and insights in order to drive improvements and efficiencies.
- Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- Passionate about new/emerging technologies and innovation
- Exceptional ability to build close relationships and collaborate with partners and lead in various technical discussions as a liaison for central/local product owners
- Strategic thinker who can provide data insights on trends and competitive landscape to analyze and report out to internal stakeholders
- Self-starter who displays strong multi-tasking skills and thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Experience and understanding of the payments infrastructure preferable
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 20, 2019, 10:19:22 PM