American Express Careers
Information Security Manager
- Solidifying the core resolution proposition consistently across the global portfolio – Ensuring global consistency in the way we resolve CAP’s ensuring that our consumer customer is treated fairly, and issues are resolved swiftly.
- Drive Faster Resolution of Corrective Actions – Identifying opportunities to remove barriers and increase the velocity of the resolution turnaround time using the Continuous Improvement principle and not be scared to fail fast.
- Enable the detection and prevention of Corrective Actions, reducing CAPs discovered by the customer – Using innovative and traditional approaches to reduce CAP’s identified through customer complaints with the ultimate goal of discovering 100% of issues internally to American Express.
- Ownership of the US Consumer Operational Excellence relationship.
- Jointly accountable for resolution performance of US Consumer events.
- Definition and execution of a strategic road map for the US Consumer Operational Excellence relationship.
- Identification and implementation of a strategy to deliver technical opportunities within Global Risk Technology and beyond to add value to our customer.
- Taking end to end ownership of Corrective Actions, driving resolution within defined SLA’s.
- Challenging the status-quo to drive incremental improvements in performance.
- Driving a global mind set, partnering with colleagues across the globe to drive a consistent team experience.
- Relationship builder, with proven experience in owning relationships and driving value out of them.
- Strategic thinker, with an ability to challenge the status quo, think outside the box and drive change.
- Results-driven with a track record of delivering projects / initiatives against aggressive timelines across a complex and matrixed environment.
- An innovator, looking at new approaches, testing them and not being afraid to “fail fast”.
- Proven ability to lead teams made up of both technical and non-technical members.
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills with demonstrated experience working with a variety of stakeholders across both seniority and business unit.
- A multi-tasker, prioritizing multiple strategies and issues at the same time, delegating and pushing back when needed, yet achieving results.
- Technically astute, with an ability to understand traditional and new technical concepts quickly and turn them into value.
- A strong understanding of core consumer processes and platforms a must.
- Cultural sensitivity working across different markets with different customs of approach.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2019, 9:03:06 AM