American Express Careers
Remittance Reconciliation Analyst
- This position is responsible for obtaining posting instructions from program administrators and Manager of Account Development for unidentified U.S Corporate card payments via phone calls and e-mails.
- This position is also responsible for reconciling remittance (payment) related complex issues for Corporate Purchasing Card clients.
- Outbound and inbound calls are serviced to/from internal and external customers, Performing analysis and due diligence for ‘Corporate Service Office’ requests for reconciling corporate purchasing card clients.
- Ensuring tight service level agreements are met for unidentified items and corporate service office requests.
- Delivering employees, customers and shareholder metrics as per goals, highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Educating clients to address behavior related to remittance (payment).
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Extremely high on Teamwork, should have strongly displayed the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Excellent analytical skills to do root cause analysis and ability to deliver high accuracy with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated dependability/self motivating skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High result orientation.
- Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines Knowledge of corporate cards is desirable.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 29, 2019, 2:38:05 AM