American Express Careers
Manager, Product Development
- Be responsible for the end-to-end strategy, development and execution of new and emerging digital products and services, following a User Centered Design approach.
- Create and manage projects from concept through production; engaging the necessary teams to shape a rich and engaging customer experience.
- Be a passionate advocate for the customer, grounding ideas in data driven solutions by partnering with our customer research team to incorporate user insights and principles throughout the process.
- Lead the Agile product development process including writing user stories, defining support documents, and conducting usability testing.
- Leverage data-driven insights to inform the product development lifecycle.
- Stay on top of market trends and competitive landscape and evaluate usage data.
- Influencing a variety of cross-functional stakeholders (marketing, engineering, legal, compliance, risk) and collaborate across teams.
- Be responsible for understanding how our business functions and how it might best be served using new and emerging digital products and/or services.
- Passion for end-to-end customer experience, innovation and user-centered design.
- Demonstrated interest in digital space and ability to collaborate with technology partners.
- Independent thinker who’s organized, has great attention to detail, and can multi-task.
- Ability to blend big picture thinking with fine details and manage many stakeholders across international markets
- Strong analytical, problem-solving/quantitative skills.
- Willing to take risks, experiment, and share fresh perspectives.
- Proficient in analytical and presentation tools, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Master’s degree preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 7, 2019, 6:00:00 PM