American Express Careers
Sales Manager Large Market (m/f/d), Frankfurt am Main
Global Commercial Payments provides a range of card programs and expense management tools to help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending - from travel and meetings, to everyday office supplies and raw materials. These solutions deliver a number of benefits to our corporate customers including increased visibility into their business spending, added control, improved efficiency and cost savings. Our card programs also help keep employees safe, secure and productive while on the road.
As a leading issuer of corporate payment solutions, we serve more than 60% of the Fortune 500 and tens of thousands of mid-size companies worldwide. Global Commercial Payments has approximately 3,300 employees in the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe and Japan, Asia-Pacific & Australia (JAPA).
Strategic acquisition of multinational/large market accounts with $250M or more turnover
Highly developed sales, negotiation and presentation skills
Interpersonal and relationship management skills
Use eternal networks and relationship to source opportunities
Strong experience in the payment / travel industry and proven track record in achieving results
Understanding of business and requirements needs in the payment / travel industry
- At least 5 years of sales experience in a similar market environment
- Business administration degree or similar
- Proven track record in driving sales
- Exceptional will to win and ability to drive and deliver results
- Consultative selling approach and challenger mindset
- Work across all international functions like pricing, legal, marketing and implementations
- Exceptional communication skills and Ability to collaborate & influence both internally & externally
- Manage contract negotiations independently
- Pipeline & channel management expertise
- Strong and exceptional administrative, organizational and time management skills
- Creative, innovative, persistent & resilient
- Has strong written/oral presentation skills in German/English
- Willingness to travel intensively
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 30, 2019, 7:19:58 AM