Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.Don’t live life without it.
We thoroughly interview each candidate for hands on skills, attitude & enthusiasm. We are an elite team expecting you to have made a significant investment in your skills which we will raise to the next level in this position.
You would be writing, testing, and delivering features to the production systems. Responsibilities include development, styling and deployment of React based web pages on a full stack NodeJS based REST & GraphQL based backend.
- 2-year track record in React, styling, Jest, Webpack
- Knowledge of the NPM ecosystem
- A good understanding of CSS
- Understanding of how linting is used to improve code quality
What we are also looking for:
- Track record in NodeJS, Mocha, Rest, GraphQL, Express
- Experience mentoring and leading junior developers
- Understanding of recent JS developments
- Understanding of basic JS test automation
- Change control via git and command line basics within the bash shell are desired
Eligibility to work in US for American Express is required as the company will not be sponsoring for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 11:24:12 AM