American Express Careers
Senior Financial Analysis Manager
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This is a Band 30 position.
Purpose of the Role:
• Ensuring effectiveness of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR) by performing independent testing of SOX key controls across AXP.
• The role requires an ability to implement change and act as a catalyst to improve internal controls and financial integrity within global processes
• Experience in Public Accounting/ Internal Audit/ SOX Compliance or related field required
• Knowledge of the Sarbanes Oxley Act including SOX 302/404 and internal controls over financial reporting
• Strong understanding of COSO model preferred; Big four experience must
• Flexible to work in shifts
(11:30 AM to 7:30 PM)
Critical Factors to Success:
• Qualified CA with 4+ years of relevant experience in SOX Compliance & Internal Audit / Controls
Knowledge of Platforms:
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 4:51:21 AM