American Express Careers
Analyst - GM&NS Regional Client Group (East)
- Research, analyze and prepare data and insights for industry analysis and merchant strategy development.
- Analyze business data and generate insights with a focus on account prioritization, pipeline management and CLMs scorecard results.
- Participates in projects such as prioritization of merchant portfolios, analysis of business results and pipelines, competitive evaluations and short-term projects.
- Play an active role in the team, contributing ideas and recommendations to help drive growth of charge volume across the portfolio.
- Support reoccurring and ad-hoc reporting requirements for internal and external customers using reporting and data tools.
- Review and analyze merchant acceptance practices across a variety of industry verticals and segments (B2B, online, etc).
- Act as conduit to other parts of the AMEX enterprise as needed to drive business results.
- Attend merchant meetings with Client Managers as needed & appropriate.
- Share and leverage best practices across the group and across the RCG team.
- Analytical skills and financial acumen, comfortable using data to formulate and support theories.
- Proven decision making and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinker; able to be agile and move projects forward in a timely manner to drive results
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages simultaneously and with agility.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, able to drive results working across multiple partners at various levels throughout the organization.
- Ability to work cohesively with senior leaders.
- Proven ability to learn business systems, including reporting and CRM tools.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- 2 years of similar work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 6, 2019, 11:24:38 AM