Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Join the Blockchain revolution at American Express. Be a part of the intrapreneurial team of pioneers and highly technical engineers, designing and building the enterprise Blockchain platform with a mission to tokenize the assets and transform the value exchange. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our Technology and Product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative capabilities and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, join our Enterprise Blockchain Platform engineering team!
You will be part of a fast-paced engineering team responsible for delivering capabilities developed on Blockchain technology with identifying innovative ideas and proof of concept to deliver against the existing and future needs of our customers across the globe.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Lead with “People First” principle and empathy for our colleagues and customers
• Continuously learn about the rapidly evolving Blockchain technology, innovate, educate, and contribute in shaping the journey of our platform architecture and services
• Be a change agent, Blockchain technology evangelist, and innovator to introduce new ideas, tools and technologies to build new products, enhance value delivery pipeline and transform customer experience.
• Drive the Blockchain education and awareness across the organization
• Lead the engineering team to deliver high quality code
• Organize events, meet-ups for the growing blockchain community, publish blogs, newsletter about the latest trends in the Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) ecosystem.