American Express Careers
Information Security Analyst - Metrics and Reporting
Information Security Analyst – Metrics and Reporting
- Coordinate and consolidate information from multiple organizations, evaluating incoming information for completeness, and accuracy, while noting items for escalation.
- Analyze and communicate monthly control ratings results for Operational Risk metrics, Audit and Compliance by gathering metric result detail from multiple contacts and reporting platforms and performing analysis against relevant metric thresholds.
- Drive metrics communications as subject matter expert and develop monthly focus areas/deep dives highlights based on critical risks to the Technology organization.
- Act as subject matter expert for Technology BU for topics related to the yearly Business Unit Control Ratings
- Communicate news and results to leadership in monthly executive reporting and during each interim reporting cycle
- Perform and communicate predictive analysis of control rating posture against multiple scenarios
- Drive reporting excellence and innovation through building and leveraging relationships, communicating effectively, and driving results while managing tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and focus on key critical areas
- 3+ years IT Risk Management experience
- 3+ years executive level reporting experience
- In-depth knowledge of operational risk management frameworks, information security and technology risk metrics
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel and a variety of reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Relevant professional/industry certifications (CRISC, CISM, CISSP, etc.)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 29, 2019, 7:53:18 AM