American Express Careers
Information Security Manager - IT & Security Risk Advisory
Information Security Manager – IT & Security Risk Advisory
- Partnering with enterprise-wide Operational Excellence teams on regulatory initiatives that have significant cyber security or IT risk components.
- Partnering across technology on governance and oversight of operational risk metrics
- Partner with the company’s Operational Risk Group on framework enhancement initiatives
- Advise and assist the franchise with ongoing oversight on information security and IT risk metrics, including third party risk, and resilience.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships across Technology, Operational Risk, General Counsel’s Office (GCO), Internal Audit, Global Banking and franchise teams, working closely with senior leaders and their representatives to ensure appropriate risk management, mitigation and/or elimination while maintaining client support.
- 7+ years of relevant professional work experience in Information Security and Technology risk
- Business facing application development experience, desired but not required
- Ability to set priorities, resolve issues, provide guidance and secure engagement and commitment from teams
- Proven collaboration skills along with the ability to influence without authority
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and change management skills, as well as solid presentation communication skills (written, graphical, quantitative and verbal)
- Exceptional ability to engage, educate, influence and collaborate across the enterprise
- Strong sense of personal accountability and ability to drive results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- CISM or CISSP certifications preferred, not required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 29, 2019, 7:52:43 AM