American Express Careers
Service Executive DTE
- Responsible for handling Premium Card Travel Services, which includes CRS reservation, fare quotation, BSP ticketing and VISA/travel related arrangements.
- Potential to impact card retention and card spend in the Premium product lines.
- Be able to resolve issues that may arise with card members with a sense of urgency with proper supervision.
- Commitment to high quality customer service by ensuring response to calls and emails are in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with the outsourced suppliers to ensure complete and accurate processing of travel documents, as well as following the processes and procedures in place.
- This include billing the correct amount to the correct account, claiming of correct commission / documentation fees, accurate quotation / issuance of Airline Privilege deals and managing daily Abacus queues.
- Build professional relationships and rapport with our Premium Card members in order to deliver personalized customer experience This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- College or above.
- Sabre CRS capability ticketing knowledge.
- 3 years in travel industry.
- Good communication skills, willing to help people,and pleasant characteristics.
- Good English communication capability.
- Land and sea experience -Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment -Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to instill confidence in customers and colleagues.
- Can work under high pressure.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 6, 2019, 5:49:29 AM