American Express Careers
Coordinator Marketing Manager
- Planning whole-product sales activities, including OBTM, Digital marketing activities
- Responsible for the design and implementation of marketing tools, sales pipelines, and dm brochure’s execution.
- Request and optimize the CMK leads per month to support sales team for OBTM needs.
- Communicate and cooperate with relevant departments to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Data researching and analysis for sales performance enhancement.
- Should have a minimum insurance and tel-marketing experience of 5+ year
- Demonstrate knowledge of company’s products and services, marketing position and objective.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly, reports for management to measure telemarketer performance.
- Research building ownership and contact internal/external information.
- Generate sales leads for OBTM out of database per month, and also assisting for calls further management and distribution strategy.
- Communicate the value proposition of the launching products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process for your products.
- Product launch: plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the internal approval process of the plan.
- Skills, confidence and gravitas to engage with, communicate and influence large partner organizations at senior management level
- Familiar with English for speaking, listening, reading and writing abilities.
- Good decision making and ability to deal with problems.
- Have the qualities and charm of a coordinator.
- Interesting in insurance tel-marketing industry.
- Qualified related sales licenses
- Familiar skills in office software.
- Nice to familiar with AXP channel or products portfolio and internal operational process.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 6, 2019, 5:50:13 AM