American Express Careers
Lead Business Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it
World class Real time command center set up wherein we are providing Call Flow Management, Service Delivery Objectives –ATS, Controlling Metric -Code red management process, Skill management incase of high volume with 24/5 working environment
Purpose of the Role:
- Manage the LCR and other real time activities assigned for the market / region.
- Avaya/Telephony Platform awareness
- Highly numerate with strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
- Expert understanding of call centre management principles and call delivery principles
- Excellent PC skills, including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Project
- Manage conflict and influence decisions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Manage Real time activities in Virtual Command center set up
Critical Factors to Success:
Maintain the LCR and other KPI's of Real time
LCR less than 5%
Adherence To Schedule
3-4 years of Real Time command center experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education
Excellent Communication Skills Excellent Numerical Ability Excellent Analytical Skills Excellent Data Crunching Excellent command on MS Office Suite. high degree of proficiency in Avaya CMS, Global Mindset, Ability to think strategically as well as lead quality execution
Highly numerate with strength in accuracy & attention to detail in a high output & speed environment
Self starter, Excellent on Relationship building skills
Natural Problem solver
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 12, 2019, 8:20:25 AM