American Express Careers
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Digital Workplace
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Millions of customers depend on our infrastructure, we depend on you.
The success of our entire company rests on our systems, networks, and people. Our team know that delivering on the promise takes a robust, scalable and efficient Infrastructure. So if you’re an authority on infrastructure and know the value of supporting technology and the people who depend on it, build you career here.
Build a strong infrastructure and a solid career.
The best infrastructure isn’t built in a day or even a year and it’s certainly not built without a team. Here’s just some of what you’ll do:
- Contribute to the analysis of business, application, and technical requirements.
- Design, build, improve and integrate the infrastructure required to support various platforms and our business portfolio
- Support initiatives that deliver workable end-to-end solutions
- Participates in test planning and execution
- Build key relationships and collaborate within UC team, network & security teams, site service groups, and various lines or business.
Are you up for the challenge?
Video Collaboration skills and experience
- Cisco TMS, VCS and in room devices
- Cisco CUCM
- Knowledgeable with Network, Switch, Router, OSI Layer, ISDN and IP issues
- At least 2 year’s hands on experience with web and video conferencing technologies like WebEx, TMS, Crestron, Cisco UC solutions etc.
- Functional knowledge of Technology Infrastructure.
- Demonstrable ability to take technical information and translate it into clear communications (presentations/memos) for a variety of audiences
At the core of Infrastructure Engineering
Every member of our team should be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business strengths, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- SDLC Methodologies and Practices
- System/Platform Domain Knowledge
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 1, 2019, 11:05:55 AM