American Express Careers
- This position is responsible to work with Global Collections proprietary teams and Outside Agencies worldwide, across time zones and exhibit flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- This role has a direct working relationship with teams and strategic partners across the US, LACC, EMEA, JAPA, and India
- This position is responsible for supporting any Agency Management requirement: ECCO review & updates; Change Management Projects review & inventory management; Support AXP & Agency written communications approvals & governance process;
- Candidate will be responsible for ensuring change management requests are actioned within a designated process SLA
- 2 - 4 years of work experience (Band 28)
- Qualification: Graduate in any stream and with preferred exposure to Credit Card Industry
- Excellent communication skills - Role requires conferencing/collaborating with internal teams/outside vendors across time zones.
- Proficient in MS Office tools – Excel , Power point
- Execution expertise with an eye for details.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 3, 2019, 6:39:08 AM