Marketing Analyst - US Customer Marketing, Travel & Lifestyle Services
American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and is today one of the world’s largest travel networks. Over 100 years later, the Travel and Lifestyle Services (TLS) organization remains at the forefront of delivering Card Member value with a focus on providing premium leisure travel and related lifestyle services to Card Members globally. American Express Travel plays an important role in overall Card product engagement, loyalty and satisfaction.
As part of the Global Partnerships and Marketing team within TLS, the Analyst/Sr. Analyst, US Customer Marketing will deepen Card Member engagement with TLS benefits and drive spend with TLS via strategic, direct marketing. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to inspire and educate Card Members about their various travel benefits, delivering best-in-class marketing via email and direct mail channels, while continuously innovating and optimizing marketing efforts. This role is a unique blend of digital and print channel ownership, which requires strong project management skills, the ability to flawlessly execute across different media, and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Lead travel marketing campaigns end-to-end (via email and direct mail), from creative development and managing creative agencies, to obtaining stakeholder buy-in and approvals and deploying into market.
- Partner closely with stakeholders across TLS, CPS, and other stakeholders to devise effective and relevant content strategies
- Operate with a Card Member-first mindset and leverage data capabilities to deliver optimized and relevant marketing to provide optimal customer experience
- Act as primary liaison for creative agencies on multiple projects
- Analyze campaign results and make recommendations for ongoing initiatives
· Previous marketing experience, particularly in email, direct mail, or in the travel space, a plus
· Proven track record of delivering results with a strong desire to continuously learn
· Positive and independent self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects
· Strong communicator and able to effectively collaborate with a multitude of stakeholders
· Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, and able to deliver flawless marketing execution
· Results-oriented; inquisitive mindset with desire to drive innovation and growth
· Energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive!
· BA, BS or comparable degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 2:35:26 PM