American Express Careers
Regional Head- Large Market Acquisition, North
• The incumbent will exhibit strong knowledge of corporate expense & payable systems, corporate banking instruments, treasury management, commercial cards & payments industry in India, ability to read & comprehend financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L, Cash flows).
• Build and execute the large market sales strategy and develop own sales plans, implementation, performance tracking and sales process optimization to exceed annual sales targets set for large market acquisition in the region.
• Ensure successful delivery against acquisition goals, accelerate sales performance through early engagement and strong BCV ramp up to deliver on challenging long term growth targets.
• Own end to end acquisition journey from prospecting and lead generation through pipeline management to contracts finalization and implementation.
•Consultative selling skills
• High sales productivity and velocity
• In-depth understanding of financial statements, banking instruments, payment & expense management solutions
• Creation of new innovative models and programs for T&E and B2B sales
• Market & competitive intelligence
• Establish and lead strong business relationships with internal (Risk, Credits, Implementation, Product, Finance, GCO, B2B etc.) and external stakeholders in the T&E and payments industry (Travel management companies, merchants, intermediaries etc.). Develop and execute acquisition initiatives in strong alignment with key business partners.
• Be an internal part of GCP Acquisition team; contribute to building unified vision and direction of Acquisition and Blue Box business growth at a market level.
• Create extensive engagement with other areas at American Express, particularly GMS, GBT, CMO, WS etc
• 10+ years of Business-to-Business sales experience in the financial services/ payments industry with an in-depth understanding of acquisition channels, card economics, financial concepts, risk, credits and new account functions.
• In-depth and extensive understanding of financial statements (Balance sheet, P&L, Cash flows), corporate banking instruments, technical know-how of corporate expense & payable systems, treasury management, commercial cards & payments industry in India.
• Good general business knowledge and awareness of national/ international business issues; strong awareness of the impact external factors (Political, Legal, Economic and Technological) on client and GCP business.
• • Proven ability to develop and maintain strong business partnerships at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills to manage accelerated business growth in highly complex and multi/channel sales environment.
• Ability to connect with prospects and customers and nurture relationship at senior level to influence decision making.
• Strong strategic thinking and business development experience.
• Strong negotiation skills, commercial mindset and focus on driving results. Consultative selling skills and experience in creating, managing and developing a strong sales pipeline across various spend types.
• Solid analytical skills and understanding of numerical and financial KPIs to monitor business performance.
• Excellent written and spoken English capabilities.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 2, 2019, 5:02:04 AM