American Express Careers
Analyst – Small Business Customer Marketing
- Support Senior Manager on the card upgrade and cross-sell offer strategies including 1) collaborating with GSG, Product, and CRM partners to gather key product insights, and 2) compiling customer insights and Customer Care Professional (CCP) feedback to help drive channel strategy.
- Lead end-to-end marketing campaign set-up and execution including 1) partnering with Product Marketing and Product Management to align on campaign timelines and coordinate changes, and 2) managing offer creative assets and ensuring timely implementation of implementation of legal and compliance updates.
- Analyze monthly business results and identify drivers behind to share with larger team and leadership.
- Analyze and compile customer insights and CCP feedback to help drive Tenured Dialogue strategy
- Potential opportunity for travel 1-2 trips/year
- Bachelor’s degree, with an interest in marketing
- At least 1 – 3 years of work experience
- Excellent analytic and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, operate autonomously, prioritize effectively, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to identify key customer insights and generate new ideas to improve the channel
- Ability to collaborate and influence across teams
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment
- Strong MS Excel skills required, experience with MS PowerPoint
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 7:50:38 AM