American Express Careers
Junior Support Market HR
- Supporting with talent development by organizing trainings
- Building Colleague Engagement & Advocacy by preparing presentations
- Supporting the Head of Market HR/ER in managing the relationship with the Works Council and all other stakeholders
- Providing general back-office administrative and HR support in the Belgium Market HR team
- Deliver service and act as an escalation point of contact for HR related questions
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- Prior experience with HR or another administrative position
- Experience in a fast paced, multinational and matrix HR environment would be ideal
- Strong proven administration skills
- The ability to work independently
- Proven communication (both written and verbal) and relationship management skills
- Excellent planning & time management skills
- Fluency in the Dutch, French and English language (written and verbal)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 7, 2019, 7:02:58 AM