American Express Careers
Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities to continue to grow the value we provide to our Clients in decisioning, community and big data capabilities.
This role within Accertify’s product team is a fantastic opportunity to drive the visual design of all of Accertify’s products. We are looking for a self-starter with superb visual design skills. You will be creating designs for case management, reporting, dashboards, user management and more.
The Visual Designer will have proven expertise of converting wireframes and mockups into pixel-perfect, appealing and modern UI designs. This role is key to determining best practices and consistency across our products. This individual will thrive working in a fast, changing environment, with time constraints and release deadlines
Collaborate with Product Managers and UX Designers to create best in class, modern web user interfaces that enable the best experience for our customers.
Work with UX Designers to produce highly functional prototypes
Work with Product Managers to understand requirements and create visual design concepts
Create pixel perfect designs and partner with Development team to ensure designs are implemented correctly
Establish a standard look and feel and keep our style guide up to date
Be the standard-bearer for suggestions and change on design thinking and innovation
Support product and internal teams around feature deployment and launch
- 3+ years of sophisticated visual design experience working on enterprise and/or web applications
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in product, design, HCI or other related field
- Excellent understanding of adaptive vs responsive design
- Good foundation of Visual Design principles such as page layout, color, and typography
- Experience of designing for responsive application
- Skilled in Design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Canva, Proto etc.
- You have a portfolio with multiple designs you have created that can be shared
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 7, 2019, 9:03:46 AM