American Express Careers
Director of Client Success – Device ID
Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that we protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities to continue to grow the value we provide to our Clients in decisioning, community and big data capabilities.
As the Director of Client Success – Device ID, you will be responsible for leading the Account Management team and serving as the General Manager of our Santa Monica office.
In this role, you will develop and deploy the Account Management approach for the Device ID product organization and work closely with our Product and Development teams to ensure strategy and execution alignment, as well as the Project Management and Support teams to ensure implementations are effective and support interactions are consistently exceeding the needs of our clients in our pursuit of client satisfaction.
We have recently made a significant strategic change; combining the Accertify and InAuth organizations to bring the market the best fraud fighting tools and techniques layered with the best device fingerprinting technology offered. The Director of Client Success – Device ID is at the forefront of this evolution, guiding client satisfaction and retention across all aspects of offerings by ensuring unmatched client success and satisfaction. This is an exciting time at Accertify, poised for unprecedented growth, and we are looking for a leader to help deliver value across our client base, while leading and inspiring the team in Santa Monica. The ideal candidate will care deeply about both client and employee success.
In This Role, You Will:
- Direct and support the Account Management team in strategies to build deep lasting relationships with clients
- Manage clients as assigned by the department VP
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Santa Monica office, including kickoffs, personnel, facilities, and events
- Responsible for managing vendor relationships
- Collaborate with Directors and other senior leaders across the organization on strategy and execution
- Ensure that all roles based in Santa Monica have a local point of contact and support
- Serve as a coach and a leader, supporting managers as they recruit, hire, train and develop the skills of their teams
- Become the InAuth Subject Matter Expert within across the organization; having a clear understanding of the various teams and functions involved in servicing our clients and provide consistent insight to the broader organization to ensure client success and retention
- Bachelor’s Degree Required for this position
- Demonstrated success in client-focused leadership positions
- SaaS knowledge gained from experience in fast-growth organizations
- 4+ years’ experience in device finger printing management regarding fraud prevention
- Experience leading and growing a large, remote office with multiple teams
- Proven leadership, team management, and coaching skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Operational experience with account management, sales, CRM, service, or similar software platforms
- Experience in the fraud or payments space – Device ID experience is a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 9, 2019, 5:12:28 PM