American Express Careers
Executive Welcome Call
- This position will be responsible for managing the top customers (excluding Centurion) for Consumer Cards through Centralized Account Development.
- This position will be pivotal in driving customer spend growth by sharing the cards benefits and feature’s, cross-sell & customer satisfaction by providing a first contact resolution
- Welcome call to be made to HV customers ,card benefits and services to be explained in detail
- Daily right party contact targets to be met & KIP’s with respect to Avyva
- Understand the profile, preferences, history and revenue potential of each customer in the portfolio
- Drive cross sell via supplementary cards, standing instruction, companion cards and upgrades
- Consultative engagement with the objective of maximizing the value of the Card and demonstrate share shift
- Develops & manages a close relationship with cross functional teams within American Express such as Product, Marketing, World Service, Travel & Lifestyle, Credits and Risk
- Provide a friendly, efficient consultative service that engages customer with the service & optimizes revenue opportunities by proactively anticipating customer requirements & building brand loyalty.
- Ability To Comprehend & Respond To All Customer Queries With Immediate Resolution (Real Time) To Ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Deliver To The Employees, Customer And Shareholder Metrics As Per Goals.
- Adherence To Quality And Compliance Guidelines
- Communicates Effectively, Oral As well As Written Ability to recognize tone and mood of customer through written communication.
- Adaptable & Customer Centric Approach To Situations To Deliver Superior Service Personalization/ Empathy In Communication
- Ability To Address 2-3 Conversations Simultaneously
- High level of Customer service and engagement orientation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and capacity to articulate effective actions based on identified needs and profile.
- Ability to build a highly engaged relationship with a High Value Premium customer portfolio.
- Strong Interpersonal, Communication & Writing Skills Accompanied By Quick Comprehension & Clear Articulation
- Change Management Ability Demonstrated Ability To Work Effectively Within A Team Environment.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 15, 2019, 7:07:21 AM