American Express Careers
Manager – Business Financing & Supplier Payments
- Assist in building impactful and comprehensive presentations for key business reviews with senior management
- Provide planning and coordination support, including project management, analytical support, and support of strategic initiatives as required
- Support the creation of external and internal organizational communications through a wide range of channels including memos, announcements, Town Halls.
- Support the management of business planning and operations (e.g., annual budget and investment planning, monthly operational reviews, risk and finance reviews, operating expenses, ACU management, etc).
- Build strong working relationships across the group, as well as with business partner groups to maximize collaboration, problem solving and generate solutions to deliver results.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with tight deadlines while remaining flexible and calm
- Strategic & analytical thinker with quantitative aptitude
- Comfort working in a demanding, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Motivated self-starter who is interested in gaining exposure to a broad set of functions across the Commercial Business (Global Commercial Services)
- Strong professional presence and interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate, influence, and be a team player
- Knowledge of GCP business and/or B2B business environment preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and operate with the highest levels of integrity
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 8, 2019, 4:06:53 PM