American Express Careers
Quality Team Leader (Target Testing)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Help our cardmembers experience our servicing philosophy, Relationship Care.
At American Express we provide a series of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers. We seek creative and innovative people who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service.
The Global Regulatory and Policy Assurance (GRPA) Target Testing team is responsible for performing testing and driving controls across Global Servicing Group (GSG) processes. The GRPA Team Leader will support the team to execute monitoring across all GSG functional areas for regulatory and procedure adherence utilizing MIS reporting, analytics and enhanced capabilities. Leading the team involves setting and measuring individual and team monitoring goals, providing consistent coaching and development, performing quality reviews to ensure team continues to provide accurate and timely quality results, and conducting team and business partner quality monitoring calibrations. The incumbent is expected to maintain and drive positive results in Employee, Customer, and Shareholder satisfaction
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- Lead a team of 10 Analysts
- Identify and manage the team against key performance indicators and operational metrics in order to meet pre-defined targets and deliverables
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of relevant market regulations and related tests
- Perform analysis and lead process enhancement projects for Business
- Partner with PMA/BST teams for alignment on Value Generation Sales practices and behaviors
- Partner with MIS and Compliance teams to develop and execute new automated and targeted testing
- Identify opportunities to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the GRPA Target testing team
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree PREFERRED
- Direct people leading experience of at least 2 years in a Premium call center environment (BFSI account experience PREFERRED)
- Prior experience in Targeted/automated based testing is PREFERRED
- Ability to identify opportunities, collaborate with peers to develop solutions and drive these gaps to closure
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross functional and global teams within GSN and across AXP
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, strong analytical, problem solving skills and project management skills
- Experience in implementing a structured approach to managing a team, delivering against deadlines and managing multiple tasks
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility to perform in updating environment
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 2-3 interviews (through video call or fact-to-face) to happen after.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work primarily during day or mid shift including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 6, 2019, 11:43:41 PM