American Express Careers
GRPA Analyst – Target Testing
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people. Come join us and realize your potential.
The GRPA Target Testing team is responsible for performing testing and driving controls across GSN processes. The candidate will support the team to execute monitoring across all GSN functional areas for regulatory and procedure adherence utilizing MIS reporting, analytics and enhanced capabilities. This role will focus on testing for Value Generation sales practices.
- Identify high risk behaviors/activities, regulatory and procedural errors through account/call review
- Perform analysis and recommend/highlight process enhancements to operations
- Partner with PMA/BST teams for alignment on Value Generation Sales practices and behaviors
- Partner with MIS and Compliance teams to develop and execute new automated and targeted testing
- Identify opportunities to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of the GRPA Target testing team
- Strong knowledge of U.S. CEN Value Generation policies and Inbound enrollment requirements
- Previous quality monitoring / regulatory testing experience required
- Ability to identify opportunities, collaborate with peers to develop solutions and drive these gaps to closure
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with cross functional and global teams within GSN and across AXP
- Must have good communication skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized with high attention to detail
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Motivated, results oriented with commitment to deadlines
- Positive attitude and flexibility to perform in updating environment
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MIS/VBA background is a plus
- The Incumbent should have a minimum performance rating of G3/L3 in the last annual performance review. The Incumbent should not be on any form of performance review at the time of applying for the job.
- Should be a Graduate with minimum 12 months in the current role
- Working hours: 12:30 PM – 9:00 PM, with a fixed Saturday & Sunday off.
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 9, 2019, 4:27:58 AM