American Express Careers
Senior Analyst, Digital Product Management
At American Express we are focused on providing the best customer experience everyday through a differentiated set of products and services. With our mix of assets like rewards, benefits, members only perks, we are re-imagining how commerce and experiences converge in a more modern, digital and connected world.
The Enterprise Digital and Analytics division strives to deliver a seamless and connected customer experience across channels via One Amex - an ecosystem of platforms that enable fast, scalable, and consistent application development, transforming how we approach design, data, event processing, analytics, and more across the blue box. One CMS is the Adobe Experience Manager based enterprise content management system that is part of this framework.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join the One CMS Product team. The Senior Product Analyst works closely with the Product Managers and Engineers within and outside of the One Amex team to manage requirements, product backlogs, evangelize the benefits and provide structure to the on-boarding, delivery planning and training processes.
You’ll work among top performing engineering, design and product teams. We are looking for someone who is strategic, deeply inquisitive, enjoys creative problem solving, has a strong attention to details, and enjoys working at the intersection of tech and business.
Does the above sound like you?
In this role you will:
- Interacting with users & stakeholders to identify needs, opportunities, gaps, and solve real problems
- Partner with the Product Owner to translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
- Work closely with the One CMS technology team in an Agile framework, to develop product features and resolve any issues with the system
- Become a SME on development/ product best practices and success metrics
- Help establish and roll-out a consistent on-boarding, intake, support, and communications strategy across the platform
- Partner with other program offices to align on cross-team build dependencies
- Evangelize and educate key stakeholders through product marketing activities (e.g. creating a playbook, tracking success metrics, hosting awareness events / roadshows)
- Help support efforts to establish a governance structure to ensure the users are adhering to security, legal and compliance requirements
- Identifying opportunities and providing input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features, including external benchmarking
- Define, measure and report on metrics related to product launch, process efficiency and performance
- Bachelors degree required. CS or other technical areas a plus
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in an Agile environment; Scaled Agile Framework and principles is a plus
- Experience working with a web content management system is highly desired
- Experience building digital products and customer journeys
- Strong communication and technical skills with the ability to quickly grasp technical issues/concepts
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 13, 2019, 2:19:28 PM