American Express Careers
Manager-Enterprise Digital Demand Generation Team
American Express is a global services company that provides consumers and businesses with exceptional access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. We make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services through innovative payment, travel and expense management solutions
Digital Acquisition is one of the largest investments in American Express - Global Consumer and Global Commercial Services Group and the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation Team (EDDG), builds platforms, products and programs to help drive profitable and efficient digital demand generation at scale. Our mission is to develop the most advanced digital demand generation program across any industry.
We are looking for a talented leader to join our EDDG Acquisition Products team. In this role, you will be the Chief of Staff for the Vice President that leads this team of 65+ product owners, UX designers, Optimization specialists and Marketers responsible for driving increased digital conversion through our key acquisition assets (Shop and Member Ger Member). You will help keep this team on track to deliver against many critical initiatives for the company and have fun doing it. You will get to see and influence how strategic decisions are made at senior levels in the company, prepare presentations to be showcased across the enterprise, provide recommendations for areas of improvement, and manage a multi-million dollar budget across advertising, technology and operations expenses.
Does this sound like you?
· Strategic Storytelling: identify synergies across the Acquisition Products Roadmaps and bring to life the team’s vision through clear and engaging presentation decks for key business updates with senior leaders and internal stakeholders
· Talent Management: assist on new hire onboarding, maintain team org charts, support performance management processes, and understand the pulse of the organization to make suggestions for improvements as needed
· Employee Engagement: support career development initiatives and organize teambuilding activities to keep employee engagement high
· Budgets and Scorecards: track budgets and performance against plans
· Meeting Planning: develop the agenda and strategic content for staff meetings, market visits, roadshow presentations and senior management updates
· Special Projects: lead key initiatives and new experience exploration initiatives for the acquisition products as needed. Provide thoughts on best practices and external benchmarking to improve our own digital experience
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, project management or related field preferred
· Excellent powerpoint skills – able to clearly translate strategic thinking into effective presentations
· Clear and compelling oral and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a fast paced environment. Can navigate ambiguity with ease.
· Intellectually curious – interested in understanding why things are done a certain way and can proactively suggest ideas for improvement
· Strong project and people management skills with experience of managing budgets and project plans / delivery roadmaps
· Analytical with the ability to review and synthesize varied data sets into fact based assessments
· Ability to maintain confidentiality around sensitive discussions
· Positive, can do attitude. Excited about collaborating with others across all levels of the organization
· Knowledge of internal budget management systems a plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 9, 2019, 3:34:47 PM