American Express Careers
Incident Response Manager
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity to achieve key objectives
- Experience translating complex concepts and data into understandable and actionable terms
- Experience with developing and/or working with technical data and other information from multiple sources incl. external third parties
- Highly developed communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Should have strong knowledge or working experience in Information Security, Data Privacy, Compliance, Operational Excellence and/or other similar domains both domestic and international
- Knowledge of related industry frameworks, standards, and best practices (i.e. NIST, PCI, ISO, COBIT, CMMI)
- Professional certification preferred (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CPCB, etc.
- Typically holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 10, 2019, 4:07:37 PM