American Express Careers
Real Time Analyst
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017 AND 2018 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
The Global Optimization & Call Management (GOCM) Team’s vision is to be “A World Class, Global, Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management Team enabling Relationship Care® through Resource Optimization & Abandon Rate Consistency”. As a member of the GOCM team you will work with local leadership and team members as part of the Global Center of Excellence supporting the Global Service Group (GSG).
The GOCM Analyst works as part of a team focused on executing the Short-Term Planning & Real-Time Management strategy for the center. The GOCM Analyst must demonstrate strong collaboration and partnership with multiple functional teams including Contact Center Leadership, MIS, Technology, Global Servicing Learning Network (GSLN), Finance, Marketing, Global Business Integration (GBI), various Centers of Excellence and Planning communities across the globe.
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management
- Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department.
- Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs
- Capacity Management for sub-processes
- Work with Short Term Forecasting Team for intraday reports and staffing.
- Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process.
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department.
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication.
- Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
- Manage outbound contacts on dialer, with minimal abort rate.
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process.
- In-bound call pattern analysis, trending and staff alignment.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and Operations Managers to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
- Feedback, huddle timings, training schedules and other off-the-phone activities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience in service industry REQUIRED
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Manual reporting / automation (Excel) experience REQUIRED; VBA/MACRO experience A PLUS
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance
- Manage conflict and counsel performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity
- Result oriented and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills (Mathematics and Statistics background preferred).
- Prior exposure to Capacity Management/ Dialer/ eWFM/ Real Time/ Genesys is PREFERRED
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 1-2 more interviews (fact-to-face) to happen after.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 7, 2019, 5:23:57 AM