This position is responsible for (1) planning and execution of Insurance marketing programs, (2) performance tracking, analysis and financial reporting, and (3) control of insurance premium billing/payment and administrative duties as an insurance agent.
- Manage acquisition budget and investment optimization process
- Plan and execute Insurance marketing programs
- Engage insurance carriers, partners and sales/service front lines
- Conduct performance tracking and analysis, deliver MIS report
- Supervise Insurance premium billing and payment processes
- Ensure control/compliance over marketing & administrative activities
- Provide coaching and nurture 2 subordinate staff
This incumbent works closely with Insurance Sales & Operations team, other internal teams and external partners to make sure of proper and effective execution of insurance marketing programs.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Card and/or Insurance business knowledge desired
- Financial acumen, expertise in relevant desktop tools
- Communication skills – native Japanese / business English
- Job experience in direct marketing and/or financial services areas is a strong asset and preferred
- Team player, ability to motivate/engage team members
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jun 2, 2019, 8:15:37 PM